description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, August 22, 2011

Mahou Shojo Madoka novel version


Short post... need to catch up on sleep.:)

But this came in the mail today and I wanted to share it. :)

Here are some photos of the novel version of the anime.  I think this is like the limited first print edition or something like that.  This version has Part 1, Part 2 and a small booklet with full colour artwork of the characters from the anime.

Some of the kanji is still a little over my head but I can read some of it which makes me happy.  I think I will be able to work my way slowly through this novel. :)

Anyway, here are the rest of the photos.



ALSO, after checking on and off for a few days, Amazon Japan has finally put up a higher resolution picture of the cover artwork for Vol. 6 of the Bluray/DVD release of Mahou Shoujo Madoka.  It's my favourite cover yet. :)


Time to sleep. :)  Have a good week everyone. :)

No comments: