description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

kalafina record t-shirt / kalafina week in shibuya

This will be a short entry.  I need to sleep soon.  Last Friday, a group of us were informed that we will have to put in some very serious OT at the office in the coming month.  It's possible that we'll be working everyday for the month of Sept.  Actually, I'm not too bothered about it.  I'm actually okay with working weekends cuz it means extra pay or leave.  The extra pay will come in very useful for my upcoming trip to Japan. :)  What it does mean though is that I'll probably be quite tired in the coming month and blogging is likely to take a back seat.  I think I'll still most definitely do the unboxing of the last vol of the Mahou Shoujo Madoka blu-ray release but other than that... I don't really know.

I've managed to secure the 3 tickets and now the most important thing left to do is booking the hotel rooms.  Very happy and relief about confirming the plane tickets.  The 24th Nov is within the Singapore school hols which means it's peak travel season in Singapore and I was being to get a little stressed about the plane tix.

Also, the artwork for the T-Shirt that comes with the LE of the Kalafina Record book that will be released soon is out.  Hmmmmm.... I was hoping for a darker background since I really don't like white or really light background t-shirts much.  The design is also not the best.  I like the design of the Kalafina-Parco t-shirt more.


Lastly, before I go... it seems like Kalafina has a gabillion events lined up all the way till Feb of next year for now.  Aside from the Nov live, there will be a Christmas Eve live and 9 more lives lined up in Jan / Feb of 2012.  Man... I really wish I live in Japan right now.... sigh... I think I would have tried to go to a few of them and I would definitely have gone to the Kalafina-Parco Cafe.

According to the official blog, the Kalafina-Parco After Eden cafe will be cooler than the one for Magia.  This time's theme cafe will be called Kalafina Eden and will fill 2 floors.  Aside from a special menu, the first floor will sell Kalafina-Parco goods.  I'm presuming it'll be t-shirts, coffee mugs etc, much like the first time.  The second floor will house a photo exhibition and a display of the actual costumes the trio has worn previously.  Kinda cool for fans of the vocal unit.

Looks like Kalafina and Kajiura Yuki will be very busy in the coming months.  Great for us fans for sure but certainly very taxing on Kajiura and the three girls.  And if there's more FictionJunction stuff coming up, Keiko and Wakana will be super smashed too.  Looks like I'm not the only one looking at major OT in the coming month.... kidding... mine is nothing in comparison. :)

Anwayz... even though I'm majorly jealous of people living in Japan now... at least I'm going to the live in Nov... so I shouldn't be too greedy. :)  K... got to go... need to sleep and put away as much rest as possible for a long September month.

Good night. :)

No comments: