description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, August 18, 2011

I'm going to Japan!!!!


Short post for tonight... need to do some research on cost of plane tickets / hotels etc, but I really, really, really wanted to post this happy happy post. :)  Itsuko emailed me today to let me know that we won the fan club lottery which means that we have secured our 3 tickets to Kalafina's "After Eden" Live!!!!!!

I am so excited.  I really wanted to go to the Magia Live this year but common sense prevailed and I didn't go in the end.  Then I thought of going to Kajiura Yuki's FictionJunction Live in June but again I wasn't sure how much leave I needed to reserve and since the live was on a Wednesday, I couldn't even try and buffer it with the weekennd so I abandoned that plan.  In the end, the only Live that I could fit into the schedule was the "After Eden" Live.  I had been saving both leave and money so am really excited that we have the tickets.

Yay... more good music... more good food... and more meetings with old friends... AWESOME. :)

K, gotta go.  Oyasumi. :)

No comments: