description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Kalafina - After Eden (cd covers)

The album art for Kalafina's After Eden is finally out. :)

Limited Edition cover
Regular Edition cover













Looks nice, kind of fairytale like. Conceptually, still very Kalafina-like but nice nonetheless.  I rather like Keiko in these photos, she's quite photogenic and really knows how to work that nymph-like innocence to her advantage.  Wakana and Hikaru look pretty good in these photos too except that I really think that the "Magia" type glare that Hikaru has, especially in the RE cover, is a tad too intense and takes a teeny bit away from the fairy like feel of these covers.

That said, covers are usually the least important things to me when it comes to singers / musicians / composers.  I hope the music is good... that's all I really care about. :)

Can't wait to find out if we got tix to the concert and can't wait for the album's release. :)

No comments: