description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kalafina Record - Limited Edition

Hmmmm.... got this off my FB feed.  Looks like CDJapan will offer the Limited Edition of the Kalafina artist book "Kalafina Record".  But mind you, it doesn't come cheap.  It's a hardcover book with a T-shirt and actually retails on the Sony Magazines Online Shop for 4900 yen excluding domestic shipping of 525 yen.  CDJapan is offering it at 7500 yen excluding international shipping.

Looks like one of two things to me.  It could be that Sony Magazines Online Shop charged them a premium to sell this product on their website.  Or this is just them packaging their "Special Request Shopping Service" as a proper order cuz when I calculated it, the cost seems to match up.  I'm inclined to think the latter.

Well, either way, it's good news for international fans who don't have friends in Japan to help them purchase this product.  If you have the cash and really want the book, then without having to use the "Special Request" form, you'll already have the order links right there and I'm pretty sure you can use bonus points etc to knock off some of that cost.

Anyway, here are the links, it's not really up on their website yet, as in I tried to do a search and could not find it.  This was from FB... so whoever got this info... arigatou.

Kalafina Record [Limited Edition] [T-Shirt Size S Version]
Kalafina Record [Limited Edition] [T-Shirt Size L Version]

K, that's it from me... today, I will sleep early.  Tired and need the strength cuz I'll be playing football tomorrow night. :)

No comments: