description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Final Project - WIP 3

Here is a very short update of my Final Project.  I'm still in the middle of animating it but I did take a break from animating to do some rotoscoping.

This is a screen capture of a test composite of the newspaper surrounding the character.

The final composite won't look like that.  This is just a draft render of the newspapers and a rough composite so that I can test somethings out.

This was a rather useful exercise because I learnt that with the previous way I was animating, compositing will be quite a bit of pain and will require a lot of masking to make it work. So after this test, I decided to change the way I was animating to make it easier and more organised.

Because of the test I have to go back to change the animation for the second shot. :-(  Sigh... and I may need to fix some of the animation in the first shot.  Still... I'm glad I did the test because it's better to change it at this stage.

Okay... that's it for now.  Good night. :-)

No comments: