description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, September 06, 2010

Portrait 7



Am on the bus now as i make my school.  Since i have a little time on my hands, i thought i would just put up another portrait.  This is another portrait of another japanese celebrity.  Say, sunsetrose, can you figure out who she is?

I rushed this one cuz the end of the term was approaching and i was swamped with homework and had barely enough time to sleep.  Th shading definitely needs more work.  Still... i was quite happy with this portrait.

K, gotta go soon.  My stop is approaching. Later. :)

2 comments:

sunsetrose said...

Err...matsushima nanako?

just me said...

Wah.... fail. Hahahaha... this is Ueno Juri from Nodame Cantabile. Hahaha... my portrait fail. :)