description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, August 04, 2013

「Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2013 “Consolation” Special Final」dvd/blu-ray announced!!

http://blog.oricon.co.jp/kalafina/

Well... we didn't have to wait very long for this announce and I am happy that we didn't have to wait too!!!

Kalafina just announced that they will be releasing a DVD / Blu-ray of this just concluded Live. click me

OMG!!! I am sooooo over the moon with happiness right now. :)

They also just announced the Xmas Premium Live in December.  click me Looks like this is pretty much an annual event for them.  :)

Gotta go!! :)

2 comments:

ClaraS said...

Yeah~~~!! blue ray~~!! I was worried there won't be any before!

just me said...

Hello ClaraS!! :)

Yes... I was a little worried too...even tho' my friend told me there were lots of cameras, it still doesn't guarantee a BD / DVD release.

Was super happy to see an official announce. :)