description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Kalafina ~ Kimi no Gin no Niwa - listed


Just got home and really sleepy but thought I would write this up quickly and then go to bed. :)

It was previously announced the the Kalafina will be singing one of the theme songs for the Mahou Shoujo Madoka ~ Rebellion movie.  The 3rd movie is scheduled to screen in Japan on the 26th Oct and if all goes well, I will watch this movie in Japan. :)

Anyway, the song is titled Kimi no Gin no Niwa and the single is scheduled for a 6th Nov release as recently announced.  CDJapan just listed all 4 versions of this release.

Please do buy them if you can afford it... I'm going to place my order before I go to bed... and I think this time I will just get all 4 releases, the DVD version and the RE version too  I think I'm becoming a bigger and bigger fan with each Kajiura Yuki / FictionJunction and Kalafina release. :P

Here are the links to the product pages on CDJapan:

Kimi no Gin no Niwa Limited Edition w/Blu-ray (BD will contain the PV of the theme song)
Kimi no Gin no Niwa Limited Edition w/DVD (DVD will contain the PV of the theme song)
Kimi no Gin no Niwa Anime Limited Edition (limited time release, till Feb 2014)
Kimi no Gin no Niwa Regular Edition

According to the listing on CDJapan's pages, the Precious Memories card and the digipak illustration will only be for the Anime Edition.

And here are the rest of my photos of my friend's and my pre-order ticket and the clear folder freebie we received for pre-ordering the tickets.  I had asked one of my friends who traveled to Japan in July to buy these tickets for us. :)



The paper they used to print the flyer is actually kind of nice.  I'm glad my friend brought it back for me too. :)

K... that's if for now... time to go order and then sleep. :)

Good night. :)

No comments: