description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Kalafina Consolation Live Goods now online

webstore link
Been really busy at work... lots of OT and lots of weekend work... and need to do some tutorials in preparation for the next show... so am very busy again... hence, have been forced to neglect the blog somewhat. :(

But I do keep taps on Kajiura Yuki, FictionJunction and Kalafina's movements. :)

I've been checking the Spacecraft webstore almost daily for a while now because I have been really wanting to go do some retail therapy.  I don't know when they updated their webstore but if it wasn't today, it was probably yesterday.  Lots of the Consolation Live Good are now available online.  YAY!!!

I just made an order using a proxy service instead of troubling my friend again.  This order is going to be quite hefty as I ordered the Live pamphlet, the posters, the photo book and 2 other items for a friend.  Also, I intend on asking my friend to order the Memorial Booklet from the members only section so I just didn't feel it was right to make my friend spend so much and wait for me to arrive in October with the cash.  I already owe her for other items I had asked her to purchase earlier in the year.



I really like some of the t-shirts too but I can't afford so many things and I decided that I rather have the pamphlets etc because I already have quite a few of their t-shirts.  A lot of the t-shirts sold out within hours of me first seeing them online.  Good thing I had already made up my mind to stay away from the t-shirts. :)

I will be travelling to Japan in October, so there will be a ton of unboxing posts after that. :D  My Mahou Shoujo Madoka BD with the deskmat is with one of my friends and I will also carry back my Kalafina Alleluia single and if they release the BD of the Consolation Live while I am in Japan, I'll carry that back too. :D

Heh heh... I love retail therapy. :D

No comments: