description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Kalafina Live Tour 2013 "Consolation Special Final" DVD / BD release date announced




We also now have a release date for the DVD / BD release of the August 4th Live that was announced some time ago.  This release is now scheduled for the 11th Dec. (source)  That's all the news we have for this release so far.

Sounds like it would be a busy 4th quarter for Kalafina, as well as, a good 4th quarter for fans who live in Japan. 

I'm sure that there will be a flurry of promotional activities for fans... too bad... too bad I'm locked into travelling in the later two weeks of October.  If any lives or events occur outside of the time when I am scheduled to be in Tokyo... I will not be able to attend. :'(  I have 3 other people with me and they would kill me if I change our plans drastically.

Ah well... at least they are releasing this on BD... so I am pretty happy about that already. :)

K... need to grab a quick lunch... starving and need to rush a shot for today.

cheers :)

No comments: