description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, August 03, 2012

Moonfesta discount / FictionJunction Distance single cover


I'm going to write this really quickly.  I just got home and have tons to take care of but I thought I would alert anyone who is interested in the Kalafina Moonfesta single that CD Japan is holding a 24 hour 30% off sale of the Limited Edition w/DVD version of this single.

It's apparently in celebration of Japan's Gold Medal at the Olympics.  So if you've been wanting to get this album, now is probably a good time.  Here is the product link.

Also, this is a little late.  It's been up on the JVC FictionJunction page for sometime but I've been busy and a lot has been going on both at work and in my personal life which also explains the delay in posting up more of my planned un-boxing posts.



Anyway, here is the cover art for the soon to be release FictionJunction single.  This single contains the  ending theme song for Gundam Seed HD Remaster version of the anime series as well as Eternal Blue, the theme song for the video game, Senritsu no Stratus.

That's a really pretty cover, in my opinion. :)

Anyway, here is the product link for those who wish to purchase the single and this is the link to the JVC page with very short samples of both song.

Also, another listing has popped up on CD Japan for  the Gundam Seed series.  This single is set to be released in September and it's the re-tracks versions of Kajiura Yuki's Akatsuki no Kuruma and Mizu no Akashi performed by Nanri Yuuka during her FJ Yuuka days and Tanaka Rie.  No cover art yet... at least I didn't find any with a cursory search but here is the product link.

K... going to go now... will get to those other un-boxing posts another day. :)

EDIT:
3rd Aug 644pm
P.s. the 24hrs blitz sale is over.  Moonfesta is back at the usual price.

11 comments:

Silentwolf87 said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-?!!!

orz

really-? argh- i was ofline for the past few days-

i bought moonfesta already-
but havent bought fj-

just me said...

Hahahaha... I haven't ordered the FJ albums yet. I'm thinking that I may pick that album up in Japan when I visit the country later this month.

I intend to get 3 copies. Two will go to two friends as gifts. :)

I would have liked to pick up the copy of Moonfesta with the Keiko solo photo in the insert but not right now. Maybe in the future when I have saved up enough CDJapan points or if there is a sale or something :)

Silentwolf87 said...

agreed- keiko's one is the regular version right- so atleast- even if it is out of stock- they will quickly do a restock-

unlike type a n b- wich is a limited edition- well- i assume they wont stock it back if it went out of stock- =w="

btw i just bought type b- eventho i already got type a- plus i dont have a bluray player- orz

(i cant just sit still knowing i only got wakana only- huhuhu)

Anonymous said...

On a side note - The Kalafina albums are going to be released on a UK label! Hopefully, us Europeans will be able to buy the CDs without importing!!! :D

just me said...

Hello Anonymous,

Thanks for the info. Awesome news for you guys in Europe. :) Imported CDs, especially from Japan can be so expensive. :(

Good to know that Kajiura Yuki's music is popular enough for a UK label to pick it up. Yay!!! :)

cheers

just me said...

Hi Silentwolf87,

Yes, I believe Keiko's one is the regular version. Lucky for me I guess, since the regular versions will be around for a lot longer than the LE versions. :)

Although, I do wish than they would switch them around a bit so that there is a possibility of me getting Keiko's solo photo in the Blu-ray release since I usually only buy the Blu-ray LEs if they have those.

I gather Hikaru's your favourite? :)

cheers

Silentwolf87 said...

ehehee- well- it depends on their performing style i guess- for moonfesta style- i find wakana is more attractive- (though i liked all 3 of them) with part of her hair not tied to the back- meccha kawaii da- \>w</

btw- have u heard? not sure if its a first press bonus or what- it doesnt seemed like cdjapan n hmv is updating anything on first press-

but on 1 of japanese site- they give also a photocopy signed photocard (poskard size) as gift- =A=" here's the link-

http://www.jbook.co.jp/p/p.aspx/4399460/s/

unfortunately- it doesnt seemed to be having international shipping- based on what i understand that is- orz

just me said...

Hi Silentwolf87,

Wow, thanks for the link. It would be cool to get that postcard but it looks like it's a campaign that's exclusive to that online store only.

I wonder if I should try and buy it and get it sent to my hotel... hmmmmm.... :D

Yeah, nothing on CDJapan or HMV. Bummer. If there is a First Press Bonus, I might actually buy one copy from CDJapan and get the other two copies at the Kajiura Yuki Vol9. Live.

Thanks for the link again. :)

Silentwolf87 said...

uhuuuuu... u make me jelous of you... i want it too~ TT^TT the postcard that is- huhu... i dont even have the closed sale, sing a song single... huhuhu- TTATT

btw, just want to get your oppinion... is the 1st floor better-? or 2nd floor better? in shibuya hall...

because i found some shibuya special ticket in the yahoo auction jp- quite cheap (still higer than the actual price)- 7000-8000 yen for quick grab- but as expected of the price- the seating zone was far behind- the cheapest i found was 7000 yen- and the seat is on 2nd floor row 25 (the last row) seat no 1-2 (at the very corner)-

or should i go for 7500 yen- 1st floor- for seating around row 15 to 25 (middle to back) n im not sure about the specific seating-

just me said...

Hi hi Silentwolf87,

I think I will try and buy one copy of the FJ single off that website link you sent me. I'll probably use a proxy service, most likely Celga. The timing may be tricky though, because the release date of this single is relatively close to the day I leave Japan. But I'm keen to try and pick it up. :)

Shibuya Hall... hmmmm.... in my opinion 1st floor is better. Personally, I think I would go for the 7500yen first floor middle and as close to front as you can get. 2nd floor row 25 is pretty far back and I would only pick that ticket if I didn't have a choice.

Good luck. :)

Silentwolf87 said...

hmm- but the 1st floor ticket they sell on auction, they dont state the specific seat number- they just mention in the description such as from row 15-25 seat 16-47- so it sounded like random- i might even get row 25- (almost last row)

nwy- i'll just try my luck then- :P

n thank for the oppinion- :)