description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, August 09, 2012

FictionJunction - Distance / Eternal Blue Single - Larger Cover Art


I've just eaten and rested a little and feel like I could blog a bit.  Tomorrow is Singapore's National Day and hence, a public holiday.  Yay.... I could use a day off.  :)  Since I won't have to wake up too early and dash off to work, I thought I'll take this opportunity to blog a little and may read some tutorials or something after this.

First up, the JVC FictionJunction website has been updated to showcase the cover art for the soon to be released single Distance / Eternal Blue single.  Click this link.

Also, there is an announce on the website that the single will on sale at the Music Energy live on the 30th August, as well as at Kajiura Yuki Vol.9 3 Day Special Lives from the 31st August to 2 September.  Anyone who buys the album at the lives will receive a mini clear file as a free gift. :)

Cool.  I had intended to try and pick up the single when I attend the Day 1 Live. :)  Hopefully I will be able to get this freebie too. :)


JVC FictionJunction link

For those who wish to purchase this single online, here is the link to the site I usually go to.

I may make another blog post after this... but I'm not sure if I'll tire and not finish it... so if you don't see it... I didn't complete it. :)

cheers :)

No comments: