description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

busy busy busy


Yeah.... it has been tiring lately... have been forced to take some afternoon naps on the weekend too..... and i am the sort of person who sleeps only because they need to.... so afternoon naps not are not good.

Learning prep has been fun and very interesting and I really like it but it is really quite energy sapping and sadly... as usual... the first thing that i had to give up was blogging. :(

Yeah.... so I have two half written entries and several planned ones and I no longer have any idea when i will get to it. :(

I've also been busy planning the up coming trip as SY is probably super busy. I used to work where she works now so I know. Since I didn't get Day 2 and Day 3 tickets for Kajiura Yuki's vol.9 3 Day Special... it has suddenly left me with so much time to fill.... how to fill.... i think we'll just make it up. :)

There is a late draw for some very limited number of seats for members of the fan club. They are releasing some seats that were meant for camera equipment. I am hoping that doesn't mean that they won't be recording these concerts cuz I would love to purchse these dvds or blu-rays if there is a recording since I am not holding my breath on getting anymore tix. Even if Itsuko won any, it'll go to her first.

Anyway.... I am going on a trip with a very good friend.... am going to meet my good friends in Japan.... am going to at least one day of the concert and its one of the days with FictionJunction too which mean Yay more Keiko for me. :) I am blessed. :)

k.... need sleep..... the next few days will b v busy.... oyasumi. :)

No comments: