description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, August 24, 2012

Kalafina Live "To the Beginning" commemorative t-shirt boxset



This notification popped up in my email earlier today.  Got home about an hour ago and had dinner and feel refresh enough to write a short post. :)

It looks like CDJapan have also begun to offer this commemorative t-shirt boxset.  Here is the direct product link to size M... look at the bottom of the page for the other shirt sizes.

Previously, this special box-set was only available at HMV Japan, Lawsons, Tower Records Japan and Animate.  I ordered one from HMV Japan and receied the HMV t-shirt charm.  It looks like the CDJapan boxsets will not have any accompanying t-shirt charms.

Note to all potential buyers... please check the t-shirt sizes carefully.  I actually ordered one size smaller than the size I usually get at the FictionJunction and Kalafina Lives in Japan.

If anyone is interested in my un-boxing... here is the link to that post.

Alrighty... that's it for now... have been crazy busy at work and have a ton of things I need to take care of before I leave for my trip.  :)

No comments: