description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tadaima!


I'm home safely. The photo above is a shot of the street lights in singapore from a moving cab. Can't wait to get back to my house. Tired from all the travelling that we did yesterday. I wish i was still back in japan though. :-) this has got to be one of the best trips i've been on. It isn't so much that i like japan, it was meeting manami, sachiko and sachiko's father, it was all the different food adventures, it was travelling with good friends, it's all these that made this trip so memorable. I really enjoyed myself. Will have to go back again for more food adventures and to meet my wonderful japanese friends. As for now, it's time to rest. :-)

5 comments:

sunsetrose said...

Glad that you enjoyed the trip but even more glad that you are back in Singapore. Now, we can plan how to paint the town red, heheh

YTSL said...

Thanks for sharing the wonderful photos and accounts of your Japan trip right while you were in Japan. Enjoyed them quite a bit! :)

just me said...

Hi Sunsetrose,

Hahaha... yes, we need to meet and eat. =) How was your trip to Indonesia? =)

cheers

just me said...

Hi ytsl,

Thanks for checking them out and sharing some of your thoughts too. I'm really glad you enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed putting them up. =) =)

I would like to put up approx 130 photos of the food I ate there plus some of the scenery but I've got Japanese exams coming up ... so ... arrrgghhh... must study ... must study ... =)

Keep hiking in HK, I like your photo essays too. =)

cheers

sunsetrose said...

The trip was good. You can read about it in my blog. When is your jap exam? All the best and Gan Batte Ne!