description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Japan day 8


Today, sy and her husband will return to singapore. D and i will stay on in tokyo for today and then make our way to takasaki, gunma tomorrow. Before sy and rufus went home, we made a trip to shinjuku together. We had gone there to find this hello kitty shop which was totally sanrio overkill. But we had to find it both for D's sake and for my niece's sake. :-) hey ytsl, this photo's for you. :-)

3 comments:

YTSL said...

Ooooooooooooo, thanks "just me"!!! :)))

just me said...

Hello... glad you like the pix. =) When I saw all the Hello Kitty stuff, the first person I thought of was you. =)

Thanks for dropping by the blog so often. I just got back so just only have a chance to read through some of the comments. Will comment soon in a bit... but have missed 5 Japanese language classes and didn't revision much at all while on vacation, so will need to try and do some revision on what I already know before I go for class later so that I don't look like a complete idiot. =)

cheers

YTSL said...

Hi again "just me" --

It's scary how it has come to be that more than one person has told me that when they see Hello Kitty, they think of me. Sincerely hope they're good thoughts for the most part! ;b