description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Japan day 6


Good morning. I've just woken up to a lovely morning at bandai atami. I can hear the birds chirping just outside my window and except for the distant sound of traffic, it's rather quite. Last night we had one of our several food accidents. We ordered what we thought was a mixed platter of sakana sashimi and got this. When it was placed on our table, we were like this looks like meat... ... ... We asked the lady who brought us our food just what it was and she said uma and we were like... ... ... Who ordered HORSE!!! :-) but we ate it anyway cuz we wanted to try horse meat, also know as sakura sashimi, just that we didn't intend to try it then. :-)

1 comment:

YTSL said...

Ugh... Have to say that horse is one of those animals whose meat I want to steer clear of. :S