description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Japan day 1


My first okonomiyaki. :-) we had dinner in a very japanese restaurant. The menu was entirely in japanese and there were no pictures. We had a hard time ordering. Lucky i'm travelling with sy who speaks some japanese so ordering was not so bad. The sashimi was really good. The food was mostly good. I ate my first slice of raw octopus too. And we accidently ordered some almost raw chicken which was kinda tasty but very sinewy and we found it hard to eat so didn't finish it. Am back in the hotel. Resting after a hot shower... Ah... :-)

1 comment:

YTSL said...

Hi there --

Seems like you've covered a lot of ground in just one day! Enjoy Japan and happy eating -- have never had a bad meal in all my time eating in Japan! :)