description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Short Update

As you can tell I've changed the template and updated the sidebar. Hope you like it.

Also, I'm not sure if my Comments are showing up fine and all and I changed the setting and saved it again. My Dashboard is still telling me funny stuff and I think I may have lost some Comments. So anyway, if you were trying to leave me a Comment, I'm sorry, I think it may have gotten lost in cyberspace. If you feel like it, you can try again. I think it should work now as I've just tested it.

Alrighty, am off to try and get an early night's sleep for once. =)

cheers

2 comments:

YTSL said...

BTW, *duh* I finally realized that you had added my blog to your links. Thanks for doing so and have reciprocated by putting yours on my blog-roll. :)

just me said...

Hahahaha... no worries, I didn't exactly tell you that I linked your blog. =) Thank you for doing the same for mine. =)

cheers