description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Guizhou - entry 4



I've been working on sorting out and touching up the tons and tons of photos I shot in Guizhou, China. It's going to take me a while before I get them all done and get on with the journal etc.

Anyway, I'm still sick. :( And that has impeded my progress somewhat. :( Still, I'll post up a couple more pix for your viewing pleasure. These are more pix from the view from the restaurant overlooking the falls.

I also included a shot of the signboard for the restaurant. If I understand the Guiyang guide, Xiao Ou, correctly, this whole row of buildings is scheduled to be demolished and new buildings built over them. So if you should visit Guizhou and the Huang Guo Shu Falls in the future, you may not be able to visit this particular restaurant.

cheers

No comments: