description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, December 22, 2006

Procrastination

So.... still remember that in my previous entry I said that I was going to clean up my room and that if I got bored with that I might update the blog with more on my Guizhou trip? Well.... I lied. =D

Not only did I not do a single thing to make my room look less messy than Neo's home in The Matrix, I also did not update the blog with anything on Guizhou. Instead I spent my time doing nothing, chewing a lot of the chewing gum I brought back from China. =)

I was also watching some very old TVB series starring very young looking but now veteran actors like Liza Wang, Patrick Tse and Ray Lui just to name a few. It's actually not a bad series and I remember the song from my childhood. It's sung by Liza Wang and in pinyin the title of that song and the series is "Wan Shui Qian San Zhong Shi Qing". The English title of the series is "Love and Passion", something I didn't know till my mum rented the series.

I'm not much of a Liza Wang fan. These days I usually find her massively annoying but she's actually okay here. The one I really like in this series is Ray Lui who is good and very cool and you can't help but wonder why Liza Wang's character would pick wimpy Patrick Tse's character over him. =) Actually, to be fair, I know why she'll marry Patrick lah but I like Ray more. =)

Anyway, I've been working some more on the photos I took in Guizhou but I probably won't have time to update the blog for a bit as these photos have to be ready by tomorrow evening. I'm suppose to go attend a family Christmas dinner thing at my aunts' home and my sis-in-law will be there and I really do need to give her the photos on a dvd as I promised.

I've also been reading up a bit about Guizhou and doing some reading on the internet about it. I now wish I had recorded my Guizhou guide's commentary as I don't remember 3/4 of what she said about Guizhou. When I was going through the photos, I actually didn't know the name of one of the lakes we went to. A bit bummed about that. =(

Anyway, it is over and out for now. If I miraculously do finish on working on those photos I may continue with my Guizhou trip entries but we'll see.

cheers

No comments: