description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Kalafina 8th Anniversary Special products The Live Album「Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2014」 ~ album announced

image source
I woke up to some pretty happy news. :)  Yay!!!

As part of the special products being produced for the Kalafina 8th Anniversary in January, they will be releasing an album of the live at the Tokyo International Forum Hall A.  This is a double CD release, so it seems like audio only. Which is still way cool for me. :) I wasn't able to go to Japan at all in 2014 so wasn't able to go to the 2014 lives. So this is awesome news for me. :)

This is scheduled to be released on the 20th Jan 2016, just before the two day 8th Anniversary lives in Tokyo.  I managed to get a ticket to the live on Saturday, the 23rd Jan. :) :) :)  So I'm not sure if I'll pre-order it or try and buy it at the 8th Anniversary goods booth.  This is a limited edition release so basically, it's probably best to make sure you don't wait too long to pick it up.  But since this is being released as part of the special products for the 8th Anniversary, the likelihood of them selling it at the live itself is extremely high.  And chances are there will be tokutens to pick up too.  Hmmmmm.... I think I'll pre-order it but may cancel it and pick it up at the live in Jan instead.

CDJapan links aren't up yet. Neither are HMV Japan's.  Looks like Amazon Japan is the first one up with the order links.

The tracklist is as follows:

M-01. dolce
M-02. adore
M-03. 屋根の向こうに
M-04. I have a dream
M-05. storia
M-06. うつくしさ
M-07. red moon
M-08. Magia[quattro]
M-09. to the beginning
M-10. seventh heaven
M-11. snow falling
M-12. 追憶
M-13. obbligato
M-14. consolation
M-15. ひかりふる
M-16. 君の銀の庭
M-17. misterioso
M-18. believe
M-19. 音楽
M-20. heavenly
M-21. アレルヤ

And there's a live version of Tsuioku!!!!  I've always wanted to hear this live. :)  Happy!!  And there's Alleluia which I love and Hikari Furu which I also liked a lot.  And there's Yane no Mukou ni which is a song I grew to love after hearing it at one of the lives.  And of course lots of other favourites too. :)  It's a good tracklist for me. Hahahaha... most of their tracklist are good for me because I like all their songs to varying degrees.  The clincher is the live version of Tsuioku. :)

Oh boy!! I'm really looking forward to Jan now. :)

No comments: