description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, November 20, 2015

Kalafina 8th Anniversary Special products The Live Album「Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2014」 ~ cover art released

Small update. :)

source: Amazon
The cover art for this release was released sometime today I think.  That's pretty quick. :)

And again... if you can afford it, please do buy the album. :)

 For those who usually get it from CDJapan.  CLICK ME, for those who usually get their stuff from Amazon Japan. CLICK ME.  And those who get theirs from HMV Japan.  CLICK ME.

cheers :)

4 comments:

Wei Hao said...

Hallelujah, I look forward to their Alleuia live. I can't get the melody out of my head after all these while

just me said...

Yeah... I really like that song too. :)

BTW... heads up! :) Ieiri Leo has also announced a new single to be released in Feb 2016. I've been quite busy lately, hence, no update post on the blog. Will hopefully get around to writing one up maybe this weekend.

This single will contain the piano version of Kimi ga Kureta Natsu as well as a song for Minna no Uta.... if I remember correctly. :)

Wei Hao said...

thanks for the heads up! I'll probably wait for her albums though

just me said...

No problem. :) I will probably pick up one version of this single like usual. :) And hopefully, I'll get around to doing the unboxing. Pretty busy these days... so am neglecting the blog a little bit. :(