description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Kalafina ~ far on the water - tour live goods table.


Ah... I forgot to upload this photo in one of the goods post so I thought I'll just post it up in a post on it's own.  :)

Also, I would like to add that, these days I micro blog on twitter more than I do mobile blogging from my phone.  The mobile blogging applications on the phone are horribly buggy and sometimes they just refuse to work at all.

So when I'm overseas, I tend to only blog when I'm at the hotel and am on WiFi and am on my Surface Pro 3.  When I'm out and about, I usually will use twitter.  I don't really tweet much though. Nothing deep and thought provoking so you don't have to follow me unless you really want to.

But if you want some of my updates about my adventures in Japan, in particular when I'm there for a Kalafina live or a Kajiura Yuki live, you might want to follow me for a short period when I'm there.  I tend to tweet more when I'm in Japan for the lives. :)  The next time I'm scheduled to be in Japan is currently for the Kalafina far on the water special final lives on the 30th / 31st Jan. :)

That's it for now.  I have to take care of some stuff first.  Maybe I'll blog again later tonight. :)

cheers

No comments: