description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Kalafina ~ far on the water - Animate tokuten postcard


This is the last of my newly acquired Kalafina tokuten postcards.  I just received this from friends who helped me to purchase the analog version of far on the water from Animate.  I didn't try for all the tokuten postcards this time, just like I didn't try to do it with One Light too.  I only managed that feat with ring your bell.  Still, whatever I managed to get makes me happy. :)

The friend who helped me with this also very nicely bought a hard plastic case and put the postcard in it and also gave me another empty hard plastic case too.  That's really nice of her and because I have this in a hard plastic case, I decided to display it rather than store it in my box of Kalafina postcards. :)


Maybe I should make a Kajiura Yuki / FictionJunction / Kalafina shrine around Ultimate Madoka. Right now, it's pretty haphazard. :P

It was a good day today.  I managed to finalize the sale of my extra copies of Kalafina's far on the water album and the LE+BD version of One Light.  And in the process met a very pleasant fellow fan of Kajiura Yuki and Kalafina. :)  The other day when I sold my extra copy of Ieiri Leo's Kimi ga Kureta Natsu, I also met a very pleasant Ieiri Leo fan.  :)  I hope everyone enjoys the music. :)


I'm off to play Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer in a bit.  I finally managed to buy me some Amiibo cards in Japan.  Just three packets.  I'll probably just randomly buy them rather than try and go too crazy collecting them all.  I already have too many obsessions. :P  I'm only just starting out on this game, so far it's not bad but then I like Animal Crossing. Also, playing this helps me "study" my Japanese. My excuse for not doing my homework. :P

cheers :)

No comments: