description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, December 07, 2013

Rekishi Hiwa Historia ~ soundtrack 3 listed

soundtrack 2's cover art

Real quick update.  This soundtrack has now been listed.  For those who are Kalafina fans, if I read this correctly, I think this soundtrack  includes a new recording of the tv version of Kalafina's "storia".

For Kajiura Yuki fans, the entire album is Kajiura Yuki's music. :)

Anyway... here you go... this is the CDJapan link to the product page.  Click me.  These are usually pretty low key releases for Kajiura Yuki and Kalafina, so it's unlike that we'll be getting any kind of first press freebies.  I do like the music from this documentary, very new age sounding.  I already own the first two and will order this this soon. :)

Okay... off to bed... it has been a very tiring 2 weeks and I can barely stay awake... good night.....zzzzzzzzzz......

No comments: