description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Kalafina Live Tour 2013 "Consolation" Special Final Blu-ray ~ unboxing


Woohoo... looked what arrived in the mail today!! :)  Yup, it's the BD of the Kalafina "Consolation" Special Final Live. :) :)  I didn't expect to get it on the day of the release since it has to be mailed to me.  YAY CDJapan!! :)

I'm sooooooo tired but I will do this unboxing because I'm really excited about getting it. I would have loved to have attended this live but I was unable to so am super happy that we have a BD release. :)

Very picture heavy because I desperately need sleep. :P

  

First up... the above are photos of the two postcards that come with the purchase of the BD / DVD from CDJapan.

And here are the rest of the photos of this release.

       

This is a pretty standard BD release.  It uses the standard blue casing and standard covers and inserts etc.  I counted 22 pages, excluding the front and back covers, for the insert booklet.  I has several nice photos of the trio.  I accidentally left out one of the 2 page spread of photos of the trio.  The booklet contains the set list, the lyrics and the credit pages and the photos of Kalafina at the live.

And that's really about it for this release.  I haven't watched it yet.  I intend to do it but maybe on the weekend, I don't think I'll get to it during the week because I'm almost certain I'll be putting in some serious OT all the way till Christmas Eve. :(

Anyway, please buy this release if you can afford it.  There is also a DVD release which I didn't purchase.  But I think it should be more or less the same as this BD. :)

Here are the links to the product pages. :)

LIVE TOUR 2013 "Consolation" Special Final  Blu-ray
LIVE TOUR 2013 "Consolation" Special Final  DVD

Also, CDJapan is currently running a Double Extra Points campaign, so now will be a good time to purchase this item if you're already thinking of getting it.

And finally, I leave you with a close-up photo of Keiko's solo photo from the booklet. :D



cheers :)

No comments: