description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, December 03, 2013

I scoot Singapore ~ video - cute :)



Oh.... another lovely video about Singapore.... my homeland. :)  I love it. :)  While so many documentaries and commentaries like to concentrate on either the economic success of Singapore or comment disparagingly about the lack of "freedom" blah blah blah about my sunny country... not many shows us Singapore as just Singapore... and this is so charmingly done too. :)

Sure Singapore isn't perfect, no country is, but I am one of those who chose to return and I sure like living here. :)

Oh... also... here's a tilt-shift video on Singapore... it's not new but it's really awesome stuff. :)



Okay... time to dash to work... it's been a tiring week and this will continue till, at the very least, the end of this week... been keeping up with Kajiura Yuki's, FJ's and Kalafina's news on twitter but no time to write anything up.... :(  Awesome good news about Kalafina's guest appearance on NHK World and Animax  (*need to double check that I got the names of the programmes right etc)...YAY!!! ... but no time for individual posts...

Gosh... look at the time... got to go. :)  Have a good week everyone. :)

No comments: