description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Kalafina & Yuki Kajiura's eBooks now available on CDJapan


I really need to rush... have to dash to work.  Been very busy and tired but will probably be able to return home at a reasonable time today.... it is Christmas Eve after all. :)  Will blog tonight. :)

But real quick cuz I'm quite interested in this development. :)

About a day or two ago, CDJapan posted up a link to purchase older Kajiura Yuki and Kalafina concert pamphlets in the ebook format.  This is pretty cool because that means that you won't have to pay for shipping.

Anyway... what I feel are pros and cons later.  I need to dash.... but for those who are interested... check this link out.  CLICK ME.

No comments: