description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Figure JAPAN: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Edition ~ soon to be released

Before I go to bed, I would like to highlight this upcoming release to Mahou Shoujo Madoka fans who may not know about this yet.

Months ago, this item popped up on CDjapan and I've had it on pre-order ever since.  What I didn't know then was the Figure JAPAN is a new magazine that is being published by one my my favourite Japanese figure making / distributing companies, the Good Smile Company.  This magazine by GSC will feature one anime every issue and will include a figure with each issue.  Happily for me, the first issue will feature the Mahou Shoujo Madoka anime and comes with a really nice looking 1/10th scale figure of Ultimate Madoka. :) :)

According to the Figure Japan webpage. there will be a full catalogue of available figures and photos of the figures and other figure-related news. :)  Sounds good from a figure collector's perspective. :)

At that point in time, the few photos available look like this and I'm not sure how people were that interested in it.....

Figure Japan Puella Magi Madoka Magica Hen / Hobby Japan

But since this release will be released on the 20th Dec, I did some digging around recently and found way nice photos of this figure. :)

source: Figure Japan
Click the link under the picture of Ultimate Madoka to see even more photos of this beautiful figure.  I might do an unboxing of it when it arrives. :)  It'll probably arrive next year though because I chose SAL which can take some time to come.

For those of you who are huge Madoka fans like I am, I think this is a purchase you can really consider. :)

If you want to purchase it from CDJapan, here is the link... click me.

Okay... now it is off to bed for me. :)  Good night. :)

No comments: