description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, May 26, 2011

mahou shoujo madoka bluray vol.2 unboxing


Once again, this will be a short post.  Really busy these days. So blogging has to take a back seat again. :(

Yesterday, I received Mahou Shoujo Madoka bluray volume 2 in the mail.  This volume is of much interest to fans of Kajiura Yuki's music because it contains vol.1 of the Kajiura scored OST for the anime.  I plan on listening to it in the office as I work today. :)

Here are pictures of the unboxing.  The formatting of this post maybe kind of ugly for a while.  I have less control over that when I mobile blog and correcting it on my mobile is possible but a little tedious, so I prefer to do it when I am on my PC.  So bear with it for a bit. :)  k. Enjoy. :)

27th May 2011 8:05am
p.s. I've fixed the formatting, now the photos line up better. :)

p.p.s.  Oh... and I did listen to the OST several times in the office yesterday.  It's fantastic.  Exactly the kind of stuff I like, which is why I love Kajiura's stuff so much.  I wished it was longer but ah well... there is always Vol.2 of the OST to look forward to. :)  Once again, I've very happy with my purchase.  :)

They have also announced what special CD will be packed with Vol.3 of the bluray and as suspected, it will not be another Kajiura OST.  It will be this "虚淵玄監修オリジナルドラマ「サニーデイ ライフ」.  Which is translated into something like "Sunny Day Life", an original Drama produced by Urobuchi Gen, who is the scriptwriter for the Madoka anime.  Cool... I can't wait. :)  I sometimes listen to Drama CDs at work too. :)

No comments: