description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Mahou Shoujo Madoka - Risuani Vol.5


First, let me apologise for my extreme grumpiness and negativity in my previous post.  People have been spamming my facebook with a deludge of election related nastiness that I had to remove a lot of my friends from my news feed.  I'm mostly a moderate and am open to voting for the opposition candidate if I think he is better than the PAP candidate.  But lately, I just feel like voting for the PAP, no matter who the person is, just to piss off those annoying people who think they can make me do what they want me to do. The decision is mine and mine alone... so back off.  Grrrrr....

Ok... off my chest... let's not revisit that grumpiness. :)  Look at what I got in the mail today. :) There is an interview with Kajiura Yuki and a very short report on the Kalafina "Magia" concert mixed in with the Mahou Shoujo Madoka related stuff.  Cool.  Still can't read about 3/4 of the articles but someday I'll get there. :)  Not sure if i'll make small scans or shoot some pix of it or do nothing.  Depends on how much time and energy I have.  This week is actually a very busy week... so we'll see.

K. Going to bed. Very tired. Good night. :) 

No comments: