description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

lunch on the 22nd floor


Today, like most day's, I packed my lunch to work again.  But, unlike my usual practice, I did not eat at my desk.  Two of my colleagues also packed their lunch today and one of them suggested that we eat at the skygarden on the 22nd floor of the building.

We've been getting blue skies filled with white clouds lately and today was yet one such day.  It was really pleasant and relaxing to spend the lunch hour relaxing with good company and surrounded by a pocket of nature in an environment of concrete and glass.

The above is a photo of the view you get from the spot where we had lunch. I kinda regret not taking more photos as well as photos of the little garden.

Am wondering if I should consider making a small bento lunch to shrare with my colleagues.  K... I am suddenly really tired again and think I will attempt to take a short nap on the train.  Bye for now. :?

No comments: