description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

mahou shoujo madoka bluray vol.4 box art


The box art for vol. 4 of the Mahou Shoujo Madoka anime has been out for several days but I have not had the time to post it up till now.  I'm not sure what special cd will be packed with the limited edition set but  I am not holding my breadth for vol.2 of Kajiura Yuki's ost.

Been very busy lately at work.  Lots of tough shots and we've also started training to do prep annd clean-up work at work.  I'm still not familiar enough with Nuke, so am feeling a little stressed about it.  Must gambarimasu.  Today, I did finish my first dust busting shot.  It's only a training shot but I'm very happy that we all get to do it and it's on the job training too.  So cool. :)  It was pretty interesting and I can see just how all this info would have been useful when I worked on my hero shot and demo reel shot.  Even in after effects, this info would have been useful.

K... if I have a bit of time later, I might write another post about the newest addition to my toy and figure collection family. But for now... bye. :)

No comments: