description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Mahou Shoujo Madoka - Risuani Vol.5 pix

Hi hi.  After a good night's sleep, I feel a lot more rested then before.  This morning, before I left for work, I decided to take some photos of the Madoka related material.  It would have been better to scan them but I didn't feel like taking the time to do it and also, I didn't really want to flatten my magazine.

I have been having problems posting photos using Blogger-droid after the update, so let's hope it works. If not, i'll either fix it during lunch at work or tonight at home.

Oh, oh... before I post the photos, I wanted to say I am really excited to find out that Kajiura Yuki is going to score the upcoming Fate/Zero anime.  I had a couple issues with the Fate/Stay Night anime but will definitely watch it cuz she is writing the score.  Am hoping Kalafina will sing the themes cuz then I think we will get a third album and another concert and give me another reason to go to Japan.  If the announce it early enough, I think I will be able to lock in my leave. :)

Anyway, here are photos of the pages in the mag.  There is a nice long interview with Kajiura.  I only just started trying to read it... going to take me a while. :)

No comments: