description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, May 09, 2011

mahou shoujo madoka - otona anime vol.20


Look what came via courier yesterday? :)  I used Kinokuniya's bookweb service for the first time yesterday.  It's a no frills online book order system  where you order books using their online catalogue and they send you an email informing you that they received your order.  Then you simply wait.  There is no online record of your order, except for that email.  And even after they confirm that they will send out the order, there is no way to track the package which is quite simply packed in a kino plastic bag taped shut by the delivery order sticker.

It's not bad though, if you order more than SGD50 worth of books, they will waver the shipping charge of SGD5.  I am thinking of ordering manga and japanese books via this method in the future cuz looking for them in the Japanese section of Kino can be quite time consuming.

This volume of otona anime features Mahou Shoujo Madoka.  Lots of pages on the anime and also a one page on Kajiura Yuki and Kalafina.  Lots of stuff on Mahou Shoujo animes in general too.  I tried to read it.  I think I can manage it somewhat but lots and lots of Kanji and no furigana.  :(  I guess it'll be something I can only get to properly in the future.

May shoot photos or scan it later today. Depends.  I'm on my way to work now and will be playing table tennis then doing more studying tonight. So, pretty busy today.

That's all for now. :)

P.s. am glad the singapore general elections are over.  This was one of the most mean spirited elections in singapore's history in my opinion.  Lots of cyberbullying ... and ironically most of it not from the incumbent government.  But I don't want to say more... cuz those bullies will jump on anything and I am very busy and not interested in spending my day deleting nasty comments.  

No comments: