description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 14th April 2024

Thursday, March 16, 2017

#Kalafina ~ Singapore fans

screen cap: Kalafina Arena Live 2017 BD
Soon fans in Singapore can see Kalafina live too!! :)

Hello! Kalafina fans from Singapore. Please do contact me if you can. :)

I was suppose to do this at the beginning of the week, Sunday night to be precise, but a lot of things conspired to make it hard for me to write a blog post about it.  I did write a tweet and FB about it though. :P

Well, the Anisong Fantasy Live is going to happen this Saturday and a couple of us are thinking of doing something.  So if you wish to get involved, you still can.  Please do contact me either on Twitter, on FB or comment below.

I will get back to you ASAP.

Also.... I will definitely be getting back to blogging real soon for those who do read my blog. :)  Apologies for the long absence but I needed to get my career back on track and that really needed some time and a lot of energy.  But I think for now I have managed to get it more or less settled and have also just completed a freelance gig so I have some time now. :)

I hope to do a Kajiura Yuki unboxing soon.  And blog a little of Anisong Fantasy Live.... hopefully. :P  I hate promising too much. :P

Okay... don't forget to contact me if you're interested. :)
And even if you come across this post way after Anisong Festival Live 2017, you are still welcome to contact me with regards to this. :)

cheers. :)

No comments: