description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 28/05/2023

Friday, March 31, 2017

#Kalafina with Strings ~ Christmas Premium LIVE TOUR 2016 - "Keiko produce" unboxing


While we wait for the release of Kalafina's 20th single into the world / Marchen, I thought I should try and get more of the unboxing posts done.  I have already taken photos of them, so I shouldn't waste the effort. :)  My shipment of all versions of the single is already "in shipping process" at CDJapan and I picked Fedex as usual.  So when that comes, I'll do that first before all other unboxings.

This will be a relatively simple unboxing because it is kind of late and I worked pretty late today so am kinda tired.  Hence, I will attempt to be less verbose, hard though it may be for me. :P

This is one of three "member produce" items the three vocalists of Kalafina make quite often for many of their more significant lives. These days, it seems more frequent than before but I'm not complaining. :)

In general, I tend to pick up Keiko's and Hikaru's more often than I pick up Wakana's. For Keiko, I admit a teeny bit of bias because Keiko is my favourite. :P  But truthfully, I tend to not pick up Wakana's because I have a limited budget and her "member produce" good is quite often the one I want the least. Now, if I had an unlimited budget, I would get them all but sadly I don't. :(  If I had an unlimited budget, I would have gotten Wakana's shark neck pillow. I really did like that.

I tend to like Hikaru's goods. For example, that wallet chain.  I LOVED that!!! Hikaru's such a rocker gal!! I like that about her. :)  And Keiko's goods... I partly get them because it's Keiko's... that, I cannot but admit.  But I often get them too because they are items that I can see myself using and also they are quite often the least expensive (although, not always the best value for money, like the candy box... although that said, concert merch is rarely ever value for money anyway :) ).  Although, in the end, I often find it hard to use some of the merch I get if if they are useful items. :P

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... like usual... I digress.....

SOOOOOO...... let's cut to the chase. :)


This is the ミトンモップ (Mitten Mop).  And according to the description above, it measures 14x20cim and can be used for cleaning the house, like for the spring cleaning at the end of the year for example.  The Mitten Mop can be used when it's dry or when it's wet. And it can be hand washed and hence, can be used multiple times.

Here are all the photos of it.



This is the Mitten Mop without the plastic wrapping it came in.

 

Here are some closeups of the design on the front.  I quite like it actually.  It's really quite nicely designed and made.  I'm not saying this because I'm bias.  It's because... ... .... have you actually seen photos of other mitten mops online.  They maybe functional but a lot of them are quite plain or kinda ugly. :P 

example of mitten mops online:
source
That said.... maybe it's a good thing that most of them aren't terribly attractive. I mean, I don't really think I could bear to use the "Keiko produce" mitten mop.  It's just too nice!!

Anyway... let's move on. :)


 

These are photos of the back of the mitten mop and a CU of the material.

 

There is a little cloth loop that's been sewn into the inside of the mitten mop.  It's so that you could hang it up if you want to or need to.

 

And finally, photos to give you a visual idea of how big the mitten mop is. I used CDs like I often do because most of us are familiar with the size and dimensions of a CD case.  So it's easy for you to get an idea of it's size.

If you like this and want to purchase it, you can still do that. The Kalafina Space Craft Online Webstore still has this item available.  CLICK ME.  NOTE though, that the store does not ship internationally.  So if you do not currently reside in Japan, you will need to use a proxy buyer or abuse a friend in order to purchase it. :P

Okay!!!! That's it for tonight.... now I need to sleep.  Gotta get up early for Table Tennis in the morning and then it's off to work immediately after.

Good night and I hope you enjoyed this unboxing. :)

No comments: