description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Madoka Magica denim jeans

source
After agonising for some time, I decided to use up all my points in CDJapan to get this pair of jeans. If Kalafina or Kajiura Yuki or Ieiri Leo etc release any more singles and albums etc this year, I'll probably  have to put out some serious money to buy the various versions. *sweat

But I really wanted these jeans because they look so cool. And also because I try and save as much as possible for the trips and lives in Japan, I don't shop for clothes very often.  The last pair of jeans that I bought was one year ago and I blew all my points on that pair too.  Before that, I hadn't bought a pair of jeans or pants for two years. I guess one pair of jeans every year or two, is okay. :P

source
The one I got last year was this one. :)  They kind of look the same in style but I still like it.  I'm boring that way. :P

Although I still have to pay some for this pair of jeans, I'm happy to because I was very pleased with the pair that I got last year too.

This year's jeans won't have specially lined front pockets with Madoka or Homura hiding inside.  This time they'll have a velcro strip sewed on, on the side. where you can still on one of the MadoMagi patches.



Sadly.... these patches are pretty much sold out everywhere that internationals can buy without have to ask friends for help or pay a proxy buyer.  So I decided that I won't put a MadoMagi patch there.  I'll put another patch there. :P

Although they have Madoka versions of these jeans, on both occasions, I bought the Homura versions.  I think you can tell where my bias lies. LOL

Actually, if I had money I would have gotten the Madoka ones too.  Last year's version also used Ultimate Madoka and I thought looked kinda nice too.

source
This is last year's version.

source
The above is this year's version.  Quite nice too. :)

I thought about getting Madoka this year since I got Homura last year but in the end I decided to go with Homura because she's still my favourite MadoMagi character. :)

Can't wait for these to come in Nov 2015.  Maybe I'll wear them for Christmas. :P

Okay time to watch another tutorial clip.  I took a longer break than I intended to buy these jeans and ramble a bit about them. :P

Jaa mata ne! :)

No comments: