description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, September 18, 2015

Kalafina ~ far on the water - Regular Edition + Loppi HMV LE towel - unboxing

The turmoil at work continues so I'm really glad I made this impulse buy.  Getting this in the mail today, made my so far pretty crappy week a bit better.  There'll be a lot of changes in the coming months, so there is only so much that impulse buying can help but at least for today, it made my day much better. :)

Support Shop Tokuten postcard (HMV / CDJapan etc)
I forgot to post it up in the previous unboxing post for the
LE+BD edition. :P
This time, in order to get the Kalafina towel that only HMV was offering, I decided to buy another copy of far on the water.  At that point in time, I thought I'll give this copy to a friend who's slowly getting poisoned by me to like Kalafina. :P  I already gave her a copy of Kalafina's first single Oblivious, so maybe an album would be good too. :P  Of course, I'll keep the towel :D and I'll open it to take photos. :D  But now I'm having 2nd thoughts and I'll tell you why in a bit. :)

This is the full name of the item that I purchased from HMV.

far on the water [Standard Edition](CD)《Loppi HMV Limited Original Scarf Towel Set》

First photos. :)

    

These are photos of the towel and a drawstring bag that comes with the towel.  I must say I'm really surprised that it comes with a drawstring bag.  I thought I was only going to get a towel.  This made me mighty pleased. :P

Below are the photos of the Regular Edition.

     

I managed to keep most of the reflection off this time but I had to shoot them at an angle in order to achieve this.

The insert sheets are the same and the insert booklet is essentially the same except for ONE important difference.  On checking my previous unboxings and Kalafina albums, I think most, if not all of them, did not have solo photos on the back off the insert booklets.  This was only a feature of the singles.  This time, however, they must have printed 3 different versions of the booklet because the LE+BD edition is Wakana.  This Regular Edition is Keiko. :) Which means that the LE+DVD version has Hikaru but I currently have no plans to pick up that edition too since I also purchased the vinyl version and unless there is a big reason to buy the LE+DVD version, I think I'll save the money instead.

Anyway... because it's Keiko, it makes it a little hard for me to give this album away or to sell it. LOL Well, I'm kidding.  I still may. I may sell it at a reduced price or give it to my friend who is beginning to discover the awesomeness of Kalafina. :P  I rather more people enjoy this album which I really think is excellent!!

I included one photo of Hikaru from the insert book because I forgot to shoot it the other day.  For the rest of the photos of the insert book please CLICK ME to get to the LE+BD unboxing which will have more photos of the insert books and the photobook that comes with the LE. :)

Okay... time for me to sleep. Tiring. :)
Good night!

2 comments:

rara said...

Hi,,,whats the meaning "loppi & hmv" ? This the first time I bought a japanese album (bts-i need u jap.ver),,,there is two ver regular edition and loppi + hmv limited ediion...

just me said...

Sorry for the late reply.

"loppi" is a ticketing system in Japan.
"HMV" is a music store which has branches in Japan.

the "loppi + HMV" version for this particular Kalafina album is a collaboration between loppi and HMV and Kalafina.

Hope that helps. :)