description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, September 11, 2015

Kalafina Calendar 2016 ~ cover image released

source
The cover image for Kalafina's calendar for 2016 has been released. :)  They look lovely!!! I'm going to get it of course.  I've been getting them for years.

I was trying to decide if I should as my friend to pre-order it for me from the FictionJunction Club webstore or get it from CDJapan or wait to find out if they'll be doing pre-release sales at the opening lives of their far on the water tour in Japan.

They just announced that they are!! YAY!!! And they also said that the tokuten postcards that will be given out to FJC members who purchase the calendar will also be available at the live in Japan. :) Which means all kinds of awesome things to me. :P  It means, I will be trying to buy this at the live in Japan and if I manage to, I will be able to get those postcards because I am now an FJC member.  I don't have to trouble my friend in Japan much more than I already have too. :)

The calendar will be LP size (60cm×30cm) and will have 28 pages.  It sounds like the usual format they release each year.

The cover image looks really nice, I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the calendar. :)

For those who want this calendar but you don't live in Japan, Other online stores are also offering it.  If you want CDJapan's link... here it is:

Kalafina Calendar 2016

cheers :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man, I was thinking of joining up to FJC but didn't think I'd get *that* much use out of it, so I'm not really in a hurry. However I'll be at the Osaka live and I guess I won't be able to get the bonus postcard if I pick it up there :(.

That cover is absolutely gorgeous though.

just me said...

You can join the FJC on the spot in Osaka and you'll probably be able to buy the calendar there. I did that in June. Signed up on the spot and bought the FJC ticket holder. :)

Enjoy the lives in Osaka. :) I'll be at the Tokyo lives. :)