description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Kalafina ~ far on the water - debuts at 2nd on weekly Oricon chart

source

Oh!!!! Omedetou!!! Kalafina has achieved their highest position yet on the weekly Oricon chart, they debuted at 2nd on the weekly album sales chart for their latest album far on the water. :)

The Oricon website hasn't been updated yet but at least one news sites is already reporting it.  I'm not surprised actually because I have been following the progress of the album on the charts for the whole week and I was thinking if it's not 2nd, it has to be at least 3rd.  They ranked in the Top 5 everyday and only dropped to 4th on one of the days.

The top position will certainly go to AAA but they are hard to beat so for me Kalafina at 2nd, it's pretty much 1st already!! :)

This time they sold more than 25000 physical copies of the album.  Oricon doesn't track digital sales.

I'm really pleased about this and I hope they continue to sell more copies.  In my opinion, this is a really excellent album and contains some very nice music from Kajiura Yuki sensei and Kalafina.

For those of you who like their music, please continue to support them and good music by buying if you can afford it. :)

I use CDJapan, here are their links:

far on the water (RE)
far on the water (LE + BD)
far on the water (LE + DVD)
far on the water (analog vinyl) (I think it's sold out now.)

You are welcome to use these links or any other links or webstores that you prefer.

cheers :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

On top of getting their best rank on Oricon's Albums-chart, this is the most they sold for an original album in the first week. Truly a feat~~~ So happy more and more people are interested in them ^_^. I hope the 3 lovely women of Kalafina celebrate this special occasion.

just me said...

Ah! That's awesome news! :)

Indeed, I hope they take some time out to have a little celebration too. :)

Yeah... I'm happy they are doing well too and I've been trying to intro their music to my friends too. :P