description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Mahou Shoujo Madoka key animation note vol.6



Ahhhh.... Kinokuniya in Singapore brought in vol.6 after all. It comes in a nice box too. Mine from cdjapan didn't come in this nice cardboard box.

I might have gotten it from Kino if i had known they were going to bring it in. At Sgd119.30 and with my Kino card, it would actually be very decently priced cuz shipping from Japan for this artbook was actually expensive. :(

Still... in the end, I was still lucky cuz my friend carried it back to Singapore for me so all things considered, I can do without that nice cardboard packaging if I save on shipping.

Now I just need to make time for the unboxing posts on vol.5 and vol.6.
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: