description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, January 07, 2013

TYPE-MOON Fes. 10th Anniv BD Box ~ pkg artwork

Hahaha... who would have known that my first post for 2013 would not have been a "akemashite omedetou" type post. :)  Too busy and too tired to blog lately but wanted to at least share this first before I try and write more blog posts... possibly from next week onwards. :)

We are 9 days away from the release of the Type-Moon Festival 10th Anniversary Blu-ray box set and I'm quite excited about it.  Today while browsing Amazon Japan's website to see if I had anything I wanted to add to a friend's order, I found that Amazon Japan has put up a new image of the artwork for the packing of this release.  I'm not sure when this was posted up by Amazon Japan but this is the first time I've seen this image so I thought I'll share it with those who have pre-ordered and are waiting for their sets to ship. Looks nice, yah? :)

Here's a link to my previous post regarding this set with more details on the release etc.  link

This is the link to CDJapan's product page.  It looks like they are sold out of the First Press and their current pre-order allotment although they may have new stock once this set has been released.  So if you're looking for this set, you might want to check the link.

K... back to work for now. :)  cheers.... and Happy New Year!!!! :)

No comments: