description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Kalafina History 5th ~ commemorative book

Today, the FictionJunction Club website announced that they will be releasing a 236 page all colour book to commemorate Kalafina's 5th anniversary.

I'm sooooo busy at work today.... I will need to revisit this tonight after I get home.

For now... just a quick thing...

I don't know if any other site except for the Spacecraft store is offering these books yet but we may get lucky and CDJapan will offer it.

While the book itself is the same, it looks like the bonus items for FJC members and non-members will be different.  Members will get an additional 2 postcards and a clear file while non-members will get a postcard.  All 3 postcards are different.

announce link: http://www.spacecraft.co.jp/fjc/info.html

Spacecraft webstore with photos of the postcards etc.

member

non-member

Okay... will update tonight with pictures etc and will check the details etc... I am rushing shots now. :(

Just one last line: I WANT THIS!!!!!! :)

update:
Just a quick update before I head home. Looks like they will be offering this at other stores aside from the Spacecraft web store.  The announce on Kalafina's website mentioned quite a few stores including HMV and Tatsuya etc... so... the likelihood of seeing this on CDJapan has gone up by quite a bit. :)
K... I gotta go... v tired and I wanna head home earlier than usual for a change. :)  

4 comments:

shangyou said...

Omg I want this toooooooooooo!! :0
Btw, it's been 9 days since your last post! Welcome back from the dead. :P

just me said...

Hahaha... thank you Shangyou. :)

Sigh... you can always tell how busy or tired I am from the state of the website. Soooooo busy at work lately... no time for too many other things. :(

Well... I'm definitely going to be ordering this item if it shows up on CDJapan. You too? :)

shangyou said...

Yessss I must have it! Please let me know how much money to transfer to you before the items are shipped out! I would feel very bad if I made you temporarily broke from helping me so you must let me know the amount alright! >_<
And I hope you get to relax/enjoy yourself more! Too much work is never good! Singapore can't afford to lose a healthy Kalafina fan. :(

just me said...

Hello Shangyou,

If it comes out on CDJapan, I'll order a copy for you too. :) Don't worry about payment, when the time comes, I'll let you know. :)

Yeah... I hope I get to relax/enjoy myself soon.... right now... kind of crawling my way to the Christmas break... fingers crossed that I don't get called back to work. :)