description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Kalafina ~ 5th Anniversary updates


 Kalafina's official website has seen a small update.  The front page now shows the above image with tiny pictures of the cover art.  You can click on this link to see a bigger picture of the cover art.

This is to inform all fans of the soon to be released new album from the vocal unit.  This new album will contain selections from several of their lives in their 5 years as Kalafina.

More details in this link.

Also, if you wish to pre-order these... here are the links.

This is the link to the Limited Edition. (2CD+BD+DVD+60page deluxe booklet ~ packed in a box)
This is the link to the Regular Edition. (2CDs)

Also, I found this image on Animate Online's website.


I wonder if this means that those who buy the photo book Kalafina History 5th from Animate will get this postcard of Kalafina.  I like this more than the one they are giving out for non-FJC members who buy it from Spacecraft website or from HMV's website.  Still waiting and hoping it'll show up on CDJapan.

K... I'm off to bed... getting late. :)

Good night and I think I'll have sweet dreams cuz I'm just happy that Kalafina will sing another end theme for the NHK docu Rekishi Hiwa Historia. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want that history book so badly!!
Waiting for CDJapan to get it too.. if they're not getting it, I have to ask a friend if he can buy it at HMV store for me.

waiting for the european release of kalafina's album's too. want to buy that "kalafina collection box" , even if I already have the japanese album's.
I hope a lots of european fans are going to buy this, so Kalafina can see they have a lots of fans here and come again. ^^
already asked the otaku store in my town if they can buy it, but they already preordered it.
that's the first time I can buy something from kalafina in stores then, exciting! XD

Kaikowolfy said...

Hi,
I'm the Anonymous from the last comment. XD

I just asked CDJapan about the book, and they said:

"Hi. We didn't know anything about the book, but it seems like they are sold it only at sites listed here http://www.kalafina.jp/info/ "

So it seems that CDJapan/ Neowing isn't getting this.. >__<

just me said...

Hi Kaikowolfy,

Sorry for the late reply...I've been kind of AWOL on the blog for a bit...was really busy recently. :(

re: european release
~ hahaha... another dedicated Kalafina fan...I think if I lived in Europe, I would have done the same. Gambatte European Kalafina fans!! :)

re: Kalafina History 5th & CDJapan
~ Oh... they didn't know anything about the book? Thanks for contacting them and letting me know. :(

I was also beginning to lose hope that CDJapan would offer this even tho' they had previously carried other Kalafina items that have shown up in HMV, Animate and other online sites. :( A little disappointed about that because it looks like I will have to bother my friend in Japan again as well.

Thanks for letting me know...maybe I'll write in to CDJapan too ...maybe they'll begin to carry it if enough of us ask...but meanwhile, I'll probably also contact my friend in Japan and ask if she would help me obtain the items from one of the stores in that list.

Good luck with getting your copy too. :)

cheers