description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, December 01, 2012

Kajiura Yuki vol.9 Live ~ twitter event maybe?

[梶浦由記 Yuki Kajiura (@Fion0806) tweeted at 8:21 PM on Sat, Dec 01, 2012:
あ、そうだライブ映像版出たら、またついったー上でいっせいのせ鑑賞会やりましょう〜ヽ(*^^*)ノ。
(https://twitter.com/Fion0806/status/274850676889239552)]

Ok....if i read this tweet correctly... Kajiura Yuki also tweeted about wanting to hold another online event. She likes to hold a tweeter event after the release of albums and live DVDs where everyone who participates presses play on their players at the same time. Everyone then watches or listens to the same thing together and talk about the music etc on twitter or something like that. I have yet to participate in one so I am not quite sure how it goes. But that's the impression I get.

I like it that she holds these events....I just wish my Japanese was better. Hopefully, in the future, my Japanese will be good enough to be able to participate fully in these events.

As for when this event will be...she didn't say but I think it is likely to happen and if so, it should be soon after the release of the DVD / blu-ray next year.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: