description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, June 10, 2011

12 more days


Yoohoo... here's another one of those short nothing posts I occasionally make just to remind myself that I keep a blog. :)

Recently, as you probably can tell, I have added Mahou Shoujo Madoka to my long list of obessions. :)

Lately, I downloaded a countdown app for my android phone.  It's a countdown app to remind the user of each impending release of the dvds / blu-rays for the anime.  This is something only fans of the anime will enjoy. :)  The picture changes at random.  The above is of one of the magical girls, Tomoe Mami.  The other characters like Kyubey, Homura Akemi, Kaname Madoka and Miki Sayaka will take turns to show up on your screen to accompany the graphic stating the number of days left to each release.  If you tap each character's picture, they'll also spit out one of their lines from the anime.  It's kind of cute. :)  The only thing I'm not sure about is if Sakura Kyouko is included.  She may be, I just don't remember when I cycled through it to check how the app works.  I hope so cuz she was a pretty cool character, although she comes in later in the series.

K... next up, I will try and post on the latest addition to my toy and figure collection. :)  Meanwhile have a good day everyone. :)

No comments: