description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

mahou shoujo madoka bluray vol.3 unboxing

My copy of vol.3 of the madoka bluray set arrived via courier
yesterday.  Yay! :)  I managed to shoot a few photos for the blog before crashing on the couch.  Too much OT in the last 2 weeks... am glad that the end of the week is approaching.  I took a day off on friday to take my parents out to the museum and probably a nice lunch or dinner, depending on the schedule.  Am totally looking forward to the end of tomorrow. :)

For now, please enjoy the photos of the unboxing of vol3 of the bluray special edition of Mahou Shoujo Madoka, one of my favourite anime of all time.




Oh, before I go, I just want to say that I am totally looking forward to the release of vol4 of the set.  The special edition of this set will include vol2 of Kajiura Yuki's OST.  Yay! :) I didn't expect that. I thought it would be packed in vol.5 or vol.6 but I am not complaining. :)

K, till next time... have a good day everyone. :) Meanwhile, I will be listening to the madoka drama cds at work today. Yay!

No comments: